How to root using Kingoroot apk?
Here is the complete guide for you to enter root permission completely without a computer. Just download and click the root button.
- Check the Smartphone battery to be at least above 80%
- Arrange a stable Wi-Fi network to connect during the rooting operation
- Enable Unknown Sources to option from Settings > Security
The step guide
- Open the handset browser and search Kingoapp apk
- Download Kingo root apk and install. The app icon will stand on your Home screen
- During the installation, the app will ask to allow Unknown sources if you could not enable it during preparations
- Launch the tool application with a click on the icon
- Click the “One Click Root” button at the bottom of the user interface
- So the procedure will start and end within a couple of minutes
- Root Succeeded note will appear for those who successfully complete the rooting process
- The device should reboot
- Root checker app will help you to confirm your status clearly if you are doubt about
- If the process will not be successful, you better check the same several times. If still, you get the same result, you can try out download Kingo root for PC option. You can download the latest version 1.4.6
- Make certain that you download the latest version of download Kingo root apk
- Check the device and Android version compatibility if the process repeatedly unsuccessful
- Or else simply uninstall and reinstall the app to check whether your installation is stable
- And it is important to connect to a strong Wi-Fi connection during the root process. If not, the proves might fail
Download Kingo root Apk is the most convenient method of root Android devices. You can download the recently updated app from the web on your Smartphone. And all you have to do is simply click on the root key that will switch your status into the root. As we clearly said, those fellows failed Apk method or else afraid to go through such a tiny app can refer Kingo root PC right away. If you did not agree to apply directly, the PC version will support you to launch the application on a widescreen. However, both options will guide you all the way through rooting. Go behind each guideline cautiously.